- Hog Production
- Automatic Hog Casing line
- Casing Puller
- Casing Line
- Hot Water Recycling system
- Cold Water Recycling system
- Deblooding Machine
- Stomach Washing Machine
- Chitterling Rinsing Tube
- Chitterling Defatting Machine
- Chitterling Demanuring Machine
- Salting and Netting Machine
- Hog Casing Calibrating Table
- Measuring Machine
- Tubing Machine
- Tierce barrow
Hog Production Machines
|Automatic Hog Casing Line
– Casing Puller
– Casing Line
– Hot water recycling system
– Cold water recycling system
|Stomach Washing Machine|
|Chitterling Rinsing Tube|
|Chitterling Defatting Machine|
|Chitterling Demanuring Machine|
|Salting and Netting Machine|
|Hot Casing Calibrating Table|
Automatic Hog Casing Cleaning Line 60-120SD(F)4-6
|Hotwater consumption (45°C)|
|without HWR (m³/h)||3.0||3.6||4.4||5.2||6.4||7.4|
|with HWR (m³/h)||0.4||0.45||0.5||0.55||0.6||0.65|
|without CWR (m³/h)||0.6||0.6||0.8||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|with CWR (m³/h)||0.06||0.06||0.08||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|HWR Pump (kW)||2.2||2.2||2.2||2.2||4.0||4.0|
|HWR Fatt-paddle Motor (kW)||0.12||0.12||0.12||0.12||0.12||0.12|
|ASC:||Automatic Stripper/Crusher machine|
|ASCD:||Automatic Stripper/Crusher/Defatter machine|
|AMS:||Automatic Manure/Mucus Stripper machine|
|HWR:||Hot Water recycling System (45°C)|
|CWR:||Cold Water Recycling System|
- 24 Volt-switchpanel (CE-Norm) for security
- Hot water recycling system: pump: 2.2-4.0 kW, fat paddle motor: 0.12 kW
- Air flotation system: 4 kW + Air pressure 6 bar
- Cold water recycling system pump: 1.85 kW
- Automatic greasing system: All rollers and/or motor shafts will be greased automatically, greasepump: 24 Watt
Applying the hot and cold water recycling system can yield savings up to 90%
Casing Puller (CP450)
This machine can be used when running off either hog or beef gut.
It reduces operator fatigue when compared with hand pulling as there is only need to guide the gut.
Wheel profile ensures manure is retained within the gut for subsequent removal by manure stripper.
– 450 hog runners
– 70 beef runners
Manufactured from stainless steel and other corrosion resistant materials.
Hot Water Recycling System (HWR)
This system can save up to 80 % water consumption during an 8 hour working day. The tank is up to 7.75 metres long and is positioned alongside the gut cleaning line.
Water flows out of the cleaning line tank through several overflow outlets into the hot water recycling tank.
The water settles down here which allows the mucosa to fall to the bottom and the fat to float on the surface, where it is scraped of by the nylon scraper blades.
The water flows through the heat exchanger area to bring the temperature back to the required level and then through two filters, before being pumped back into the gut cleaning system.
- Fat scraper motor 0.12 kW
- 4-Machines Line Pump 2,2 kW
- 6-Machines Line Pump 4,0 kW
- Heat exchanger 85 kg Steam 3 bar or Heater water 95°C 3,5 m³/hour in recirculation
- Option: DAFS dissolved air floatation system 4.0 kW
Cold Water Recycling System (CWR)
This tank recirculates cold water used on the finishing machine by passing the water through filters and settling areas before pumping it back to the finishing machine.
The system can save up to 90 % of the water used during an 8 hour working day.
- Pump 1.85 kW
- Construction materials: Stainless steel 304 (AISI), nylon
Deblooding Machine (DB80)
This stainless steel machine is for pulling and stripping out the excess blood to reduce the discolouration to the runners or casings. The machine has a 24volt stop/start box and a fail safe switch fitted to the removable guards. There is a central greasing system.
The machine is robust, safe and simple to operate and relieves the operator of hand pulling the hanks out of one soaking tank to another.
This machine will process up to 800 casings per hour and can be used for stripping over from one soaking tank to another and from one soaking tank to the salting operation. The machine has two soft stripping rollers and one agitating roller to shake off excess water.
It is a side fed machine where the operator takes the soaked casing knots of 20 runners and passes them through the side of the two rollers whilst keeping hold of the knot. This operation pulls and strips the discoloured water off the runners and also rinses them as they pass out of the back of the machine over the agitating roller.
- Consumption: 0.8 m³ per hour
- Temperature: cold
- Motor: 1.1 kW
- Supply: 415 volts
- Output to remove 24 volts stop/start
- Fused on input and output supply
(Automatic) Stomach Washing Machine (STM550)
This machine washes and deslimes stomachs and is also used for whitening beef stomachs. It is manufactured from high quality stainless steel and other corrosion resistant materials.
- Up to 1200 / hour
- Motor 1.5 kW
- Water 1 liter / stomach
Chitterling Rinsing Tube (KSR)
In order to make chitterlings free of manure you need a double tube. The manure must easily be removed without polluting the intestines. With this rinsing tube also turning is quick and simple.
- Delivered with table, tray and gutter for removing the manures
Chitterling Defatting Machine (DFM750)
This machine defats the beef bungs and deslimes the beef middles, the temperature of the water and the time the product spends in the machine is varied to suit the local condition of the product. Additional features such as a timer and mixer taps can be supplied. This machine is manufactured from high quality stainless steel and other corrosion resistant materials.
- Chitterlings, fat ends, stomachs, beef middles, beef bungs
- 5.5 kW
- 12-15 kg in 1 to 3 minutes
Water consumption hot and cold water supply required approx. 600 liters/ hour
Chitterling Demanuring Machine (KEM800)
Because of the fact that labour costs keep rising, it is no longer profitable to rinse chitterlings, which means that the chitterlings need to be destroyed and burned. The H+H Chitterling demanuring machine has been designed to cut open the chitterling and separate it from the manure.
Furthermore, after being cut open, the chitterlings are rinsed in the second unit (optional) so that it can be used for petfood.
- 800 chitterlings / hour
- Saving: approximately 2.5 kg Manure / Chitterling
- Motor: 2 x 11 kW
Benefits H+H Chitterlings Demanuring Machine:
- Clean manure; no meat or fat parts in the manure; to be carried off on land
- Also suitable for whole rejected casing bowels
- The end product can be processed as fats
- Also to be installed as single machine; the product goes in Category III, still clean manure
- The knifes are easy to replace
- Very robust and static-free
Salt and netting machine (SNM200)
For use with sheep, hog, horse and beef casings. Manufactured from corrosion resistant stainless steel AISI 316.
This machine features spreading pins to enable casings to receive an adequate covering. The machine consists of a salting table and a pulling machine.
There are two methods of processing:
- Catching the salted casings into nets
- Catching the salted casings into tanks
Leaving them for 24 hours to drain, then load into barrels using the pulling machine
- 2500 hog/sheep runners / hour (= ca. 500 Hanks)
- 400 bundle beef/horse casings / hour
Hog Casing Calibrating Table
This selection table features a motorised pulling wheel which reduces significantly operator fatigue normally associated with hand pulling, this results in enhanced production figures.
A built in electronic counter records operators daily quantities necessary in monitoring production targets.
Checking by water introduced in the casing from a touch tap table incorporates calibrating gauge and casing cutter.
The table is manufactured from high quality stainless steel and other corrosion resistant materials and incorporates product shelve.
- 18 Hanks / hour
- Motor 220 Volt
Measuring Machine (MM70)
This machine can be used on hog, sheep and beef casings. The machine is simple to operate and extremely reliable. The rotating parts in the drive mechanism run in an oilbath. The length of the casings can be controlled to within 10 cm. The control unit is assembled separately from the main body and has the following features:
a. The control counter for setting the length.
b. An ends counter
c. Two bundle counters
- for counting the days production
- for counting different types of casings put through during the day.
This machine is manufactured from high quality stainless steel and other corrosion resistant materials
- 70 hank hog/sheep casing/hour
- 150 bundle beef casings/hour
- (1 hank = 91 metres, 1 bundle = 18 metres)
Tubing Machine (TB2)
Tubing of casings (Hog, Beef, Sheep) is more and more taken over by sorting businesses in delivering the casings pre-tubed in order to facilitate the work of the sausage production.
In our programme we also offer a machine which is capable of tubing on two sides simultaneously.
- 15 Hanks / Side / Hour
- Length adjustable till 60 cm
- The whole is solidly manufactured and needs little maintenance.
Tierce barrow (FKR)
This tierce barrow is made of stainless steel and is very stable.
The rubber wheels assembled have bearings which are closed up on two sides.
With this tierce barrow 99 % of the tierces in the market can be moved without any problem.